Wednesday, September 3, 2008

End of Summer

I stepped outside this morning to go running (yes, I'm still running!) and it was chilly! I had to go back in and grab a jacket. So I got thinking, this means summer is almost over! (Finally.) I decided to do an end-of-summer collage of our good times these past few months. Enjoy!

9 comments:

Jana said...

What a great idea to do a collage. Your kids are seriously so cute!

Lyndsi said...

Loved it! It looks like you guys had a blast!

Erin said...

You have taken some of the cutest pictures. Looks like the collage worked too, I really like it.

ROB AND HOLLY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ROB AND HOLLY said...

Super cute! Congrats on keeping up on the running-I'm envious!

Joe and Heidi said...

So cute but I noticed that there wasn't a single picture of you. You must have been gone for the past 5 months. But who took care of Casey and your kids. Oh I know you must of had a Nanny. I hope you had fun and did alot of neat things wherever you were. ha ha
OK I know that was stupid but sometimes I just can't stop myself. Luv ya guys

A said...

Thats cute! I LOVE the tan lines one~

Melissa said...

aw! precious! but yeah, where were YOU all summer?
btw, kudos on still running!

Travis and Rhonda said...

Great pictures! Looks like a fun summer. Yea for still running!