YEA for moving BOO for you guys not living close to us for a little while is more like it. Does that mean no more game night or babysitting? I hope not. Calebs sleeping position is hilarious, what a man!
looks like casey taught him well(from nate:)) ... Man boys are just boys huh??? gotta love it.. Jada is such a brave little girl she amazes me.. I'm excited for your move as well .. just wish I was goin with ya too.. I wanna live out there sosoo bad. i'm jealous!
looks like casey taught him well(from nate:)) ... Man boys are just boys huh??? gotta love it.. Jada is such a brave little girl she amazes me.. I'm excited for your move as well .. just wish I was goin with ya too.. I wanna live out there sosoo bad. i'm jealous!
8 comments:
YEA for moving BOO for you guys not living close to us for a little while is more like it. Does that mean no more game night or babysitting? I hope not. Calebs sleeping position is hilarious, what a man!
I'm sure Casey is so proud. We got a good laugh out of his, um, handling skills.
I'm sure Casey is so proud. We got a good laugh out of his, um, handling skills.
This cracks me up... what is it with boys... Brooks is already fond of this position himself...
Haha he is such a boy!
looks like casey taught him well(from nate:)) ... Man boys are just boys huh??? gotta love it.. Jada is such a brave little girl she amazes me.. I'm excited for your move as well .. just wish I was goin with ya too.. I wanna live out there sosoo bad. i'm jealous!
looks like casey taught him well(from nate:)) ... Man boys are just boys huh??? gotta love it.. Jada is such a brave little girl she amazes me.. I'm excited for your move as well .. just wish I was goin with ya too.. I wanna live out there sosoo bad. i'm jealous!
SOooo funny! I'm glad I don't have the only little boy that's like that! I was starting to wonder... ;)
Post a Comment