

Baby Shadow is still alive. We have noticed a slight limp and she drags one of her back legs, but she can still get around, so no serious harm done. The other day Caleb started piling pillows on the floor, then laid on top of them for a few minutes. I wasn't paying much attention to this, since it didn't seem like anything I needed to pay attention to. I did, however, notice when he unstacked the pillows, kicked this little kitty across the floor like a ball, and started laughing hysterically. Who's kid is this? I did put him in trouble for that one, and he seems to think he and the kitty are best friends now, so maybe he's changed?. . .
7 comments:
Your right maybe he has changed. We love him no matter what. And he sure gives us a lot to laugh about.
Glad to hear the kitty is surviving. I too, am not a huge kitty lover, but you have to wonder where boys get these ideas from. I guess if the worst Caleb ever does is torment a little black kitty you can consider yourself lucky.
Sometimes I wish I never asked or knew some of the things that Rivers, my brothers, past boyfriends, and even my Dad used to do. :)
Wow. I'm glad it's still alive. I'm not an animal lover either. But wow, he's sure been mean to that poor thing!
ummmmmm i have no words........:)
fyi....quotable quotes is my very favorite part of both yours and kaelees blog. the cleaning the living room one made me laugh everytime I looked at your blog. and you know I feel about cats, and all animals in general. I don't feel bad at all. maybe caleb and I have the same sickness.
Once again, I'm laughing so hard at Caleb & kitty. Maybe he's adjusting the kitty's spine in the last picture?? I'm glad the kids are having fun with their cousins! I bet your Mom is loving having the kids together. Tell everyone hi for us! We miss everyone soooo much!!
Sad!
Post a Comment