11 months ago
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Another MRI
I just want to say how extremely proud I am of my daughter, who had another MRI yesterday. She's had countless x-rays, MRIs, Cat Scans, (not to mention surgeries) and she's always such a trooper. Since I couldn't stay in there with her yesterday, I told her if she held really still she could pick out the FHE treat and she was awesome. So shout out to my amazing Jada who makes it sooo much easier for us to deal with this trial because she's so great!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
JADA you are so BRAVE and BEAUTIFUL. We LOVE you!!! Heather & Casey you have raised two really great kids and we LOVE you all!!!
poor girl!!! she is such a trooper! I hope everything went good!! what treat did she pick out for FHE?
She picked brownies (good girl).
She looks so old & mature laying there! I don't think my boys are ever that still! Great girl!
she's all business in that last pic! we love you, jada!
You guys are ALL sooooo tough! Its rough to watch kids have to deal with "sucky" stuff. Shes lucky to have such awesome parents!
You are awesome too Heather...it's hard enough when your kids have a fever...but all that hospital stuff must be so hard. Kids arent' supposed to suffer.
She is such a trooper! I hope everything looked O.K. on the MRI!
Way to go Jada! She is so brave! What kind of yummy treat did she pick?
You're such a brave girl Jada! Sydney and Reagan are so excited to see you and Caleb next week!
She's seriously amazing, Heather! :)
What an tough spirit! Some kids are just born with those coveted rose colored glasses. Hey talk to Casey and lets get together! I'm sick of always wishing we could hang out!
Ok. Sorry again for the football game! Tell "Grandma Linda" Im so sorry she ended up with MY kid! Good to see you guys!
Post a Comment