Monday, September 15, 2008

Some News

Okay, no, I'm not pregnant. But we do have some exciting news. We're moving! I am so excited to get out of our house. We outgrew it a long time ago, plus our kids need a yard. Our new house was scheduled to be done by the first of October, but since it's not, and we have a renter moving in, Casey's parents have been nice enough to let us move in till it's done. So yay for us! (Boo for packing and moving.)

4 comments:

Travis and Rhonda said...

Hope your house is done soon--post pictures as soon as you can. I would love to see the new house. Good luck!

A said...

Hey you will be closer to us now! :) FOR A MINUTE. So make sure we get the kids together! I LOVE Calebs sleeping position.......havent seen Misi do that one yet. So whens your house gonna be done now and why are they taking so long?

Jason and Joanna said...

YAY FOR YOUR NEWS!! I'm sooooo excited!!!!!- Seriously, I'm stoked for you guys!!!

Melissa said...

look at caleb in his big boy undies! good luck with all the moves.