Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Little Runaways

The other day I was in the garage cleaning and vacuuming out my car, and I THOUGHT the kids were there with me. Well, I guess I was distracted and not paying too much attention. After a while I finally found them:



They had a blast!

12 comments:

shawfamily said...

cute pictures.. time flys too fast I can't believe were almost into the holidays again.. :) so fun though cause this is my favorite time of year.. and I love love this weather.. it's so nice that it's startin to cool down. I'm so proud of you that you're still runnin. Good job heather! Now I just need to live by you so you can motivate me.. ha.. we need to do somethin soon call us..

Erin said...

They are so cute and they play so cute together. How is the potty training going?

Travis and Rhonda said...

I've had a few of those moments where my kids are missing in action. Jada's a smart girl making her brother take her for a ride! Cute!

Kaelee said...

Sometimes you have you have to lose them to realize how much you really like them! I love the picture collage, do another one!

mommy princess said...

I'm glad you found them safe and sound. This morning Stan and I woke up at about 7am and Stan noticed Todd wasn't in his bed. So he looked around the house and couldn't find him. So then I started looking under beds and in closets thinking maybe he slept walked into a weird place. After about 10 min. we started getting worried. Finally Stan found him in the back field. And here's the real kicker he was buck Naked!!
Don't ask. We don't know what to say. lol

mommy princess said...

I'm glad you found them safe and sound. This morning Stan and I woke up at about 7am and Stan noticed Todd wasn't in his bed. So he looked around the house and couldn't find him. So then I started looking under beds and in closets thinking maybe he slept walked into a weird place. After about 10 min. we started getting worried. Finally Stan found him in the back field. And here's the real kicker he was buck Naked!!
Don't ask. We don't know what to say. lol

ROB AND HOLLY said...

It's amazing how fast they get away - even when you are right there! Atleast they were having fun, right?

Jason and Joanna said...

LOL! I love that Caleb is pulling Jada!!

Anonymous said...

This is Jamie Haynes (Lyon) I ran into your mom the other day in utah and she said that you had the cutest kids and you were doing well. She was not kiding they are cute. Just wanted to say hello and Heather your blog is so cute.

Min and Mary said...

If this happened on my street there would likely have been an accident with all the traffic. Long live small towns and quiet streets!

David and Jaycee said...

Just Playing catch up with your blog!! First off your kids are soo fun and cute! Luckily you live in good 'ol Hurricane cause I would have had a heart attack! Second you're on my top 10 of people I admire this week....STILL RUNNING!!?? You go Babie!! Cya this next week! JAYCEE

Kaelee said...

Okay, time for a new post. Preferably with close up pictures so my girls can see Jada and Caleb. They are counting down the days till we get there!