Really, I dont know what he cant do. Apparently he can come back to win a race in point one thousandths of a second. Who knew? The last race is tonight and we get to watch it. 8 Golds, I am sure with his superhuman skills he will be able to pull it off.
Yes, thank you for the pic! Brent has been gone for a couple of days and I needed some eye candy to look at! :) I can't decide though if he really is good looking or what. Sometimes he is totally hot (mainly when he is swimming) but then other times he isn't so much. Either way- he is amazing!
P.S. that was suppost to be owch-ee-wahwa There was an accidental g in there. I also forgot to mention that Stan has a bigger crush on him than I do. lol
6 comments:
Really, I dont know what he cant do. Apparently he can come back to win a race in point one thousandths of a second. Who knew? The last race is tonight and we get to watch it. 8 Golds, I am sure with his superhuman skills he will be able to pull it off.
Yes, thank you for the pic! Brent has been gone for a couple of days and I needed some eye candy to look at! :) I can't decide though if he really is good looking or what. Sometimes he is totally hot (mainly when he is swimming) but then other times he isn't so much. Either way- he is amazing!
yes, thanks! I think every girl in america is crushin' on him right now.
haha- your way too funny!!
Ok, So Stan definitley has a cuter face than him, but oh that body... maybe I should make him take up swimming...gowch-ee-wawa!!
P.S. that was suppost to be owch-ee-wahwa There was an accidental g in there. I also forgot to mention that Stan has a bigger crush on him than I do. lol
Post a Comment