Poor kids. They've been sick for the past two days and then today their awesome mom took them to the doctor for shots. They didn't really like that so much. Poor Caleb is limping around the house. Here are some pictures of our not so good day:
Kids are so dramatic! I just took all three of mine in and it was awful, but atleast I got them all done at once. Caleb's face is heartbreaking in that picture!
I Hate taking my kids to get shots. It's hands down the worst mommy job ever. Those pictures at Beaver Mountain were so fun. It looks like a really great place. Yay for Jada getting her cast off. She's such a trooper.
I Hate taking my kids to get shots. It's hands down the worst mommy job ever. Those pictures at Beaver Mountain were so fun. It looks like a really great place. Yay for Jada getting her cast off. She's such a trooper.
Call anytime! The kids would love yours to come over and play! Hey, arent you going to be in your new house really soon? Where are they at on the building?
Ha Ha! :) Yes I was at Costco today :) Thanks for saying hi* October is coming fast! At least you will be in before Christmas! That will be so much fun for you guys!
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Jada looks like a little adult. So cute! Shots do suck but it's better than the alternative. I love keeping up on your so cute family.
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Jada looks like a little adult. So cute! Shots do suck but it's better than the alternative. I love keeping up on your so cute family.
well for one.. you're definitely up for an updated post.. hah.. so this next thing will be good for you.. I tagged you so go to my blog and just follow the same questions..and then tag 4 other people :) it's fun! thanks again for comin last night it was fun.. I'm lookin forward to our husbandless weekends...hah.. were gonna have lots of parties right??? ha.. have a good day
17 comments:
Oh, you are such a mean mommy for making them get shots. Poor kids!
It always broke my heart to take sterling in for shots - the look I'd get was heartbreaking.
Kids are so dramatic! I just took all three of mine in and it was awful, but atleast I got them all done at once. Caleb's face is heartbreaking in that picture!
Caleb asleep on the couch is one of the funniest pictures I have ever seen. Poor guy has had a rough couple of days.
Poor guy! He looks so sad! Jada looks like she did awesome!
your poor little kids!!
I Hate taking my kids to get shots. It's hands down the worst mommy job ever.
Those pictures at Beaver Mountain were so fun. It looks like a really great place. Yay for Jada getting her cast off.
She's such a trooper.
I Hate taking my kids to get shots. It's hands down the worst mommy job ever.
Those pictures at Beaver Mountain were so fun. It looks like a really great place. Yay for Jada getting her cast off.
She's such a trooper.
Aww! Caleb in that pic at the Dr is so SAD! Jada's like, "What's the big deal?" :P What a lil' stud!
Reagan is looking at this with me and said, "mom, Caleb say Rae Rae. I miss Caleb". Cute pictures, even though they are miserable.
SHots are hated at our house! So I feel your pain..not theirs so much, but it hurts almost as bad seeing them hurt! Cute blog change!!
Oh- they look so cute even though they are so sad. Love the couch picture! Rhonda
I hope they are feeling better! :(
Call anytime! The kids would love yours to come over and play! Hey, arent you going to be in your new house really soon? Where are they at on the building?
Ha Ha! :) Yes I was at Costco today :) Thanks for saying hi* October is coming fast! At least you will be in before Christmas! That will be so much fun for you guys!
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Jada looks like a little adult. So cute! Shots do suck but it's better than the alternative. I love keeping up on your so cute family.
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Jada looks like a little adult. So cute! Shots do suck but it's better than the alternative. I love keeping up on your so cute family.
well for one.. you're definitely up for an updated post.. hah.. so this next thing will be good for you.. I tagged you so go to my blog and just follow the same questions..and then tag 4 other people :) it's fun! thanks again for comin last night it was fun.. I'm lookin forward to our husbandless weekends...hah.. were gonna have lots of parties right??? ha.. have a good day
Post a Comment