The other day Jada got into her closet and found the box of 6-12 month girl clothes. She was ecstatic. She would come out in a teeny, tiny outfit and say, "Mom, does this look cute?" Then she would prance around for a while before going back for a new outfit. Unfortunately, the first outfit, the best one, came off before I could take a picture. And she wouldn't put it back on because she said it was too tight (imagine that). Here are some pictures of Jada's fashion show.

A onesie? How did she get this one on?
The top is actually a dress, the bottoms are full-length pants.
Shirt with pajama bottoms.
FOR REAGAN!!
Caleb found the shoe bag. He was so excited to find these flip flops cause they're the same ones Rae Rae has. He was running through the house screaming, "Rae Rae's shoes! Rae Rae's shoes!" He's had a hard time with her gone.
9 comments:
That is too cute that she wanted to wear the small clothes! :) That Onesie is my FAVORITE! :)
This is way funny!! My sis's little girl Hailey does this same thing... I have to watch her when I'm baby sitting cuz she will try on B's stuff too :). Hey, I started a group for HHS class of 99 alumni on Facebook so we could all keep in touch and plan the reunion next year. There are a ton of people from HHS that are on facebook, it's way easy to create a profile.. you should check it out :)
BTW thanks for the hair compliment. I like it WAY better then being blonde :)
Okay where was I? I am sad I missed the fashion show. I am sure it was hilarious. I just know Jada is going to be a kid genious. And Caleb is so cute. That is sad his best bud reagan is gone.
Your kids are so freakin' funny, Heather! I can only hope my kids are that entertaining when they're older...
Your kids are so freakin' funny, Heather! I can only hope my kids are that entertaining when they're older...
Isn't it sad that she actually used to fit in those clothes! Kids grow so fast.
oh, jada! you make me laugh! and caleb, tell your mom you need to make new friends so you're not sad.
haha- jada is so cute! i am also impressed she got that onesie on!
Post a Comment