Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Countdown. . .

7:30 a.m. - 5.5 hours till naptime
9:00 a.m. - 4 hours till naptime
10:00 a.m. - 3 hours till naptime
11:45 a.m. - 2 hours 15 min till naptime
12:30 p.m. - 30 min till naptime
12:38 p.m. - 22 min till naptime
12:43 p.m. - 17 min till naptime!!!

Yep, it's been one of those days. On the bright side, Casey finally gets home from hunting today! I wonder how he'll take it when I tell him he can never, ever leave me alone with that many hours of time to fill for the kids again. We'll see.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Well I would be saying I am here right now to releave you of your job but the kids are asleep so this is normally your time to relax. I was going crazy without Chet. I dont have kids but I have Belle and she kept me up all night waiting for him to come home.

Cheryl said...

Hilarious! I'm the same way most days!

Stacie and Kai said...

Those are the days im glad i get to go to work and pay a babysitter! Sorry bout that!

Lyndsi said...

I know the feeling! That is my day today except mine started at 6:36! Glad Casey is home

mommy princess said...

LOL!! I know exactly how you feel!!!!!