Monday, August 25, 2008

Tagged

Okay, so I've been tagged three times in the last week or so, so I'm gonna do it all in this one post. Here goes...

Tag #1:
Top Ten Favorites

Favorite shoes - tough one. I wear flip flops the most, so I'll go with those. But, I'm very picky about them; the straps have to be just right.

Favorite soda - used to be Mug rootbeer, but I'm seriously liking Mountain Dew these days (thanks goes out to Melissa for getting me hooked!)

Favorite treat - anything that is sour

Favorite pasttime - reading

Favorite household chore (is this a serious question?) - um, vacuuming

Favorite car - mine

Favorite TV show - I got lots: The Office, So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing with the Stars, reruns of : What I Like About You, Gilmore Girls, and Friends.

Favorite Store - Target

Favorite time of the day - when Casey gets home from work.



Tag #2:
List 6 unspectacular quirks I have

1. After not having shaved for a couple of days, I have a habit of getting my tweezers and plucking individual hairs out of my legs.

2. I have a thing with my bed sheets. Nice and tight, no bumps or wrinkles or I have a hard time sleeping.

3. I have a very definite shower routine. It intrigues my husband how it never, ever changes.

I can't think of any more, though I'm sure I have many:)



Tag #3:
Random Things in Fours:

4 Things I love about my husband:
- He makes me laugh
- He's friends with EVERYONE
- He's completely selfless
- He loves me no matter how cranky or irrational I am

4 Jobs I've had:
- Graff's Mercantile (woo hoo!)
- tutor at a middle school
- Insurance office
- Zion Eye Institute (my favorite)

4 movies I've watched more than once:
- High School Musical
- Pretty Woman
- Father of the Bride
- A Knight's Tale

4 TV shows I watch regularly:
- The Office
- Friends
- Reality Shows (A.I., SYTYCD, Dancing with the Stars)
- What I Like About You

4 Places I've Been:
- Texas
- South Carolina
- Florida
- California

4 of my favorite foods:
- grilled cheese sandwich with chocolate milk
- salad bar at Pizza Factory
- Cafe Rio
- tomato sandwiches from the garden

4 places I'd like to visit:
- Hawaii
- New Zealand
- Ireland
- Forks, Washington:)

4 things I'm looking forward to this year:
- moving out of our crappy house
- moving into our new house
- Fall
- the holidays

People I tag: anyone who is reading this and feels like doing a tag!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Tag #1:
Amen to Target, baby!

Tag #2:
#1: OUCH!
#3: If I don't do my routine IN ORDER, I forget something, like rinsing the conditioner. True! It's happened more than once!

Melissa said...

you're welcome for the mountain dew, I'm definitely going to try chocolate milk with my grilled cheese, and I can't wait for you to move into your new house either!

Jenn said...

ok well since you like the show what I like about you and obviously you like twilight, vince is who I picture as Edward. just thought you might like to know.