Last week was my family reunion on Beaver Mountain. We had so much fun and it was so great to see everyone. There was a total of 86 people there and it was awesome. Here are some of my most memorable moments:
- Caleb having diahrrea and diaper rash the entire trip.
- The Adult Relay Race. Picture this: thirty of us on five teams spinning around with our foreheads on a bat, then trying to run with a beanbag on our heads. HILARIOUS.
- Hearing Jada tell her cousins, "This is my brother Caleb. Don't be naughty to him. Don't hit him or scratch him or kick him."
- Making fun of my cousin and his wife for "getting caught".
- Playing Mafia around the campfire till 5:30 in the morning.
- Having everyone in my family there; 19 of us!
- Huddling under the canopies during a huge downpour and doing the kids' cupcake walk during the rain.
- Watching the kids go on ride after ride after ride on the 4-wheeler and motorcyle.
- Being with all of my family. I love you all. See you next year!!!
Reagan feeding her pancakes to Caleb.
Grandma Jepson, the reason for it all. Isn't she adorable?!
Casey & Caleb going on one of their many rides.
This is not a race, this is after the announcement that the kids could have a piece of candy.
Caleb, very concerned about his dirty hands.
Jada taking her shot at the Pinata.



9 comments:
Thank you for posting those pictures and making me cry. I can't believe we moved clear out here away from everybody!!! I thought about the reunion ALL weekend! I miss you guys so much. And to answer your question about the bird picture-I did take it, I was quite impressed at how good it turned out! Love, Rhonda
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!
What a blast! Looks like good fun memories!
What a fun trip. . . I love camping, especially with family! It looks like your kids had a blast. Now all you have to do is get them reajusted to home and a normal schedule - good luck:)
Hey all this is kdizzle from the hizzle. Kevin case your wondering just wanted to say what up long time no see tell Case to send a message later. P.S. kids are way cute!
haha! looks like you guys had a great time!! Those pictures are hilarious!
Sounds like soooo much fun-Bet the kids had lots of fun!
Diarrhea! YAY for you. Jada must hear that phrase "don't hit, scratch, or kick" as much as Makenna! Looks like a blast! The rain makes it all that more exciting.
The reunion was a blast. So Chet and I laughed so hard about Jada introducing Caleb to the other kids. We missed everyone so much while we were gone and Jada was so hilarious yesterday when we stopped by to see everyone.
Post a Comment