Jada is such a great dancer. Haha we love to play music when they are here to see what they can come up with. And Caleb and the eyebrows, he is hilarious and what is even better is towards the end when he is done trying he just cracks up. He has such a cute personality.
First off... your kids are so cute! Second off... I haven't heard one good thing about that glucose stuff- so I'm not so excited about it! Third off... I sure hope one of these days (sooner than later) we will be neighbors, I'm tired of looking at a cement pad :) From what I understand your framing will start next week (I hope I understand it correctly). Good luck!
So cute! Easton tries to do the same thing with his eyes too, but his nose gets all scrunched up.. They are at a cute age! He and Easton would be great buds!! Alike with buzz cut and all!
9 comments:
That is hilarous! Looks like you have some good times.
Jada is such a great dancer. Haha we love to play music when they are here to see what they can come up with. And Caleb and the eyebrows, he is hilarious and what is even better is towards the end when he is done trying he just cracks up. He has such a cute personality.
Too cute!
I couldn't stop laughing at this, Jada is quite sexy and Caleb is...handicapped??
First off... your kids are so cute! Second off... I haven't heard one good thing about that glucose stuff- so I'm not so excited about it! Third off... I sure hope one of these days (sooner than later) we will be neighbors, I'm tired of looking at a cement pad :) From what I understand your framing will start next week (I hope I understand it correctly). Good luck!
Does he know how cute he is? I hope you showed him the video. BTW Heather, you're supposed to hold the camera 90 degrees to the right! Silly girl!
Oh Wow....you have got some talented kids! I was still laughing a few minutes later after watching this! Good stuff :)
So cute! Easton tries to do the same thing with his eyes too, but his nose gets all scrunched up.. They are at a cute age! He and Easton would be great buds!! Alike with buzz cut and all!
You've been tagged! Go to my page to see what you need to do. It's kinda fun
Post a Comment