Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Our Week

Last Wednesday was Casey and Caleb's birthdays. Casey turned 28 (old, I know!) and my baby turned 2! I can't believe it's been two years already. What a wonderful addition we had when Caleb came into our family. And after almost seven weeks we got to take Jada's cast off (by the way, we found a penny and the tip of a crayon up the cast. We knew about the penny, it showed up in all her x-rays). Anyway, her arm looks good! The straightest we've ever seen it and hopefully as she gets the strength back in it we'll really see some improvement. Yay!!!

My Birthday Boys then


My Birthday Boys now

Caleb's birthday pancakes, yum.

Impromtu birthday party at the park. By the way, it was freakin hot.

Just got her cast off. Happy girl, stinky arm.

8 comments:

Erin said...

Sorry we missed the birthdays but it looks like you had a fun impromtu birthday party. Jada's arm looked really good when we saw it yesterday. She told me she put a penny in her cast, nothing about the crayon but that is pretty funny.

A said...

Cute pics! Im glad Jadas arm is doing well! Nice to have Casey be OLDER than you huh? Bj is a year older and for some reason it always makes me feel better to know that Im younger than him when I turn a year older! :)

Jason and Joanna said...

Happy birthday to Caleb and Casey! Jada's such a big girl, her arm looks great! By the way- I think it's way funny that Jada is covering her eyes in that picture at the park!

Rivers and Monica said...

Happy Birthday to Casey and Caleb. Yeah, and thanks for the "28 old,I know" comment. Especially since my birthday is coming up and I was just having a come apart the other day thinking about my age. Not that I feel old, but just realizing that by the time Rivers finishes school I will be 30!!! I guess that's what happens when you marry a younger guy and put school off for a few years.
Oh well, I love the pink and black blog by the way.

Min and Mary said...

Yeah for Jada getting the cast off. Yeah for birthday cake! Sorry to hear they're sick:( Heather, I love reading a REAL blog like yours--stinky arm. Ha! I must know you better now than I did when we were in school together. And I love it! BTW, my mom has a boyfriend. Will you please start some dirty rumors for me since I'm not in the small town to do it myself?

HeatherStout said...

I'm on it.

The McCarthys said...

Ah, that first picture of Casey and Caleb is so sweet. Happy B-day to both and Yeah for Jada!

Lyndsi said...

Happy late birthday to Caleb and Casey! I can't believe it has been two years! He is so dang cute and I can't believe Jada is 3 1/2! Holy cow time goes by when you don't see friends!!!