Caleb decided to walk his race instead of run. Hey, at least he's not like the kid next to him.
Jada won her race by a mile. Okay, she might have started just a teeny bit early, but she still would have won! (She also snuck into the 5-year-old race.)
Riding the horse was a big hit with the kids. We only waited in line 30 minutes for this 1 minute ride!
Caleb showing off his stickers.
The family loving the fireworks show.



7 comments:
how cute! looks like y'all had a fun fourth of july!
Those races were so funny! Toward the end I think Caleb almost won his too. You got some cute pics of the race and I love the one of them watching the fireworks!
Finally, something new! And of course the kids are way cute.
looks like hurricane pulled through on some good ole town fun:) we should've joined you guys looks like we missed out! Glad you had fun .. your kids are growin too fast.. they are so dang cute too
Cute pics! I still cant get over what a Mini Me your son is of Casey!
I wish we could have been there - I love the 4th of July festivities! Alas, Cory's family planned a camping trip on Beaver Mtn...so we missed out this year. That picture of the kid freaking out next to Caleb during the races is HILARIOUS!!!
LOL! You are so funny, Heather. That pic of Caleb racing is soOO funny. So Jada's gonna be fast like Mommy then? ;)
Post a Comment