11 months ago
Friday, June 27, 2008
Cooking. . .yech!
How do I find the desire to cook? Casey comes home from work and instead of a good wife who has dinner ready (or at least started) we start looking in the cupboards and fridge/freezer for something that can be made into something. Then we usually end up ordering take-out. Can I please have a live-in chef???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Umm. Same here.
How much do you pay?! :) I know the feeling of not wanting to cook. Who wants to do that after taking care of your kids all day!
At least you are probably getting a varity. Chet and I always seem to get into the same food cycle. But I think you are a good cook and we have had many good meals with you guys. It must just be a summer thing. The heat makes it hard to want to be in the kitchen.
I agree!! I hate to cook, and Pat made the mistake of asking what I do all day when I don't feel like cooking... he got in a little trouble for that one... do you watch Rachael Ray?? I cook her 30 minute meals sometimes... it helps me when I really don't feel like being in the kitchen for very long.
Yeah! That sounds nice! I hope you don't mind I found your blog. Your little kids are so cute!
Check out my dinner blog..maybe we can work together to figure this whole dinner on the table ordeal! Click on Dinners on me from my links list!!
Okay, give us something new already!
Hey! I HATE cooking. I LOVE eating...obviously, you can tell from my figure I'm not one to starve myself ;) Anyhoo, my FAVORITE website that took me outta that funk is recipezaar.com. You can put in the ingredients you have or just a name of something you want and it'll bring up hundreds of recipes that are rated by yumminess and time to make. AND most recipe's have the nutrition facts, too! Check it out!
Post a Comment