3 Joys
1. Hearing my kids tell me they love me. . .melts my heart!
2. Hearing Casey's motorcycle pull up at the end of a long day.
3. Having a clean house brings me tons of joy!
3 Fears
1. The dreaded C word for me or any of my family (cancer:<).
2. Casey dying and leaving me a young widow.
3. Not raising my kids right.
3 Goals
1. To have more p-a-t-i-e-n-c-e with my kids.
2. To have a back yard someday.
3. To set a really important goal and accomplish it!
3 Obsessions/Collections
1. My house plans have become an obsession!
2. Spin class. Seriously, I could go every day of the week.
3. Having a clean house, although I have eased up a ton! (You have to when you have kids, right?)
3 Random Facts About Me
1. I have to have my bed sheets pulled super tight, no creases or bumps under me!
2. I draw a bath and stay in 2 minutes tops. I like the idea of a bath cause they're so soothing, but I hate actually having one.
3. I once had a license to sell insurance to home health care agencies. That one is totally random for me, right?!
I tag. . . Erin, Heidi, and Janalee!



6 comments:
I would have to agree with you on the bed sheets. Anyone who has ever shared a room/bed with me (Rivers,and my two sisters) know that I am picky. Glad to hear I'm not the only one. Also, I hear you on the husband dying. For me it has always seemed to be a fear that I would be left alone at some critical time in my life. Anyway, love your list.
Oh yeah, one more thing. Spinning really? I haven't tried it yet, but I hear you either hate it or love it. For some reason I have been intimidated to try.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Chet and I will call though today and sing a pretty awesome rendition of the happy birthday song. Or maybe it will just sound different because I am not a singer. Well have a fantastic birthday. And the health insurance thing? Your right never would have guessed.
Happy Birthday!! Also- check out the week 16 post again- i added a paragraph for you, and for those others who have made the same comment on the gender! :)
FYI: All the partys are closed now except for the scentsy warmers (have you seen these?) and LiaSophia. Check out their sites online and email me if you want anything. sdutton12@yahoo.com
Okay so you and Monica are so the same when it comes to sheets... Its crazy! Thats really funny.. I learn new things everyday! It seems you had a b-day! Happy B-day to you! I turn 30 this month!! AAGH!
Bytheway I feel so important to be on you list!!! Just for that I'm adding you to mine!
Post a Comment