Sunday, May 11, 2008

Our Week

It's been a pretty fun and eventful week. Monday we celebrated Cinco de Mayo (any excuse for a party!), Wednesday was my birthday, and Sunday was Mother's Day. We also worked in the garden, played at the park, went out to dinner to celebrate Mother's Day, and went for walks in the beautiful evenings. All in all a great week, here are some pictures:


Caleb helping Daddy in the garden.

Sleepover with Sydney.

Getting ready for the pinata at our Cinco de Mayo party.

Opening presents on my birthday (7:30 a.m.!)

Having a blast at the water park.

P.S. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! Hopefully, like me, you had a wonderful day and were showered with love and appreciation. Mothers rock!!!

11 comments:

Lyndsi said...

Heath! I don't know if my last comment worked, but where in the heck are you guys living with a garden!? Is that your house I saw that was sold? Or are you the next one over?! We really need to go out with you guys again! Happy Birthday and Happy Mothers Day! And Cinco de Mayo!!! :) WOW... you guys had a major party week!

Natalie said...

Happy Mom's Day, B-Day, and Mexico Day to you! We had a Fiesta too...I'm up for any excuse for a party! I can't believe how much the kiddo's resemble the woodbury side.

Rivers and Monica said...

Sounds like an exciting week. It is nice when whole weeks go by that you can look back and think, "I love my life". I have times when I think that, and then other times I just feel like we do the same thing day after day, but I guess I need to learn to like that too. :) By the way, you look great at 7:30 in the morning.

Erin said...

So we missed you guys before you left last night. But hey I am glad you had a good birthday and mother's day. Oh and thanks for letting me borrow your new birthday book too. I haven't started it yet but I am thinking today.

Erin said...

Oh and I just wanted to add that you really do take cute pictures. Love em all!

Joe and Heidi said...

Happpy late Birthday Heather. Your kids are so cute. I can't wait to see you guys. Casey, Joe thinks your tiller is cute. ha

Melissa said...

is there somebody missing in that adorable cousins picture? :) gavin can't wait to come play in a month and a half. ok, I wanna come too. that last pic of jada at the water park is so flipping cute.

Janalee said...

Happy birthday and Mothers Day! Don't you love how everything seems to fall on the same weekend - makes for a little excitement anyway:)
I'm jealous of your garden, I'm still (3 months later) trying to get Luke to put mine in. I thought you were in SG but it doesn't look like it from the pics - where do you live?

HeatherStout said...

Sorry, everyone, for the confusion! I MEANT to put helping in Grandpa's garden, oops. I only wish we had enough land to have a garden! Soon, soon.

A said...

Hey good to see you Sunday! Just wanted to double check that your kids were OK since Casey HAD to run home and check on them! :)

Stacie and Kai said...

Heath!!! It's me Stacie! I saw your blog from Lyndee's...I was so excited. Email me at stacieandkai@gmail.com so I can invite you to mine (It's private). Looks like you and Casey are doing great..your kids are darling. Cant wait to hear from you!

Love Stacie