Friday, May 30, 2008

Exposed

Today I got out of the shower and had not yet dressed. Caleb comes wandering in, sees me naked, points at me and starts laughing. Needless to say, I was a little offended. (Sorry, no pics for this post!)

12 comments:

Lyndsi said...

Oh my heck! That is so funny! You should have heard what Makenna came running in the kitchen saying after seeing Brent go to the bathroom! :)

Stacie and Kai said...

Oh Heather you no your hot and you have nothing to worry about....one day i was taking a bath with kai and i was getting out of the tub and he said "Mommy you a hippo". Yeah that felt good too! I will try to leave Amberly a comment with my email address cause i cant find hers anywhere on her blog. Talk to you soon.

A said...

Ha ha that made me laugh! Maili always tells me I have a "Medium" butt when she sees me without clothes, because she doesnt want me to feel bad if she says BIG. Then she always has to add "and it shakes a lot when you walk! :) Im surprised we have any self esteem at all! :)

Jason and Joanna said...

lol! (thanks for no pictures for that post! ;) ) by the way... we're moving next week- be ready with your moving muscles! :)

Teri's Life said...

That is a good one! And thanks for the giggles for those who left the earlier comments!

Erin said...

I still laugh everytime I hear this story but hey at least Jada said you have big "bellies".

Janalee said...

So funny! - though it did make me a little grateful that Kate is not speaking in sentences yet:)

Kylene said...

Haha! Classic.

The McCarthys said...

Heather! How are you guys doing? I just got turned onto this blog thing and I'm seeing who else is on here. Your two kids are too cute. Our bog is thethreemccarthys@blogspot.com I'm still learning so it's not real great yet. It'll be nice to get updates on everyone. I'm excited.

A said...

Hey Lyndee said shed be in town Sat. maybe we should try to go to lunch? You busy?

mommy princess said...

This almost beats when the last time I ever let Grayden shower with me. He asked me if my uh..hem pee pee fell off.I told him no, but he didn't believe me. He then proceeded to tell me that everything was going to be alright because the doctor could fix it for me. (Now days I'm sure they could) I told him that was the last thing a mommy needed, and then we had the whole boys and girls are different talk. Needless to say Stan Showers the boys for me now.

The McCarthys said...

I'm working part-time, my first day back was Monday. It's been really hard to leave him. Pat's mom is our sitter though so that made it a little easier. I think when we have our second I will be staying home full time. Where are you and Casey living, are you guys in Hurricane?