Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!




Yesterday Casey and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary! Five years and two kids later, he is more amazing than I ever remember. We had a nice relaxing day (he loves me so much, he took a Saturday off - that's a big deal). What an incredible five years it's been!

Jada & Sydney

My sister and her girls, Sydney and Reagan, are in town for the next couple months while their dad is training in Texas. Yea! We love having our cousins around! They're having a great time together, and so far, no major fights. (Both Jada and Sydney have pretty dominant personalities, so we'll see how long that lasts!)

9 comments:

Melissa said...

um, I was totally gonna call you to wish you a happy anniversary....and then I didn't. I'm glad you had a nice time and that caleb's leg didn't get broken at grandma's house while you were gone! (mom told me the story). that pic of jada and sydney is precious. me and gav wanna be there so badly! I'm thinking maybe we'll come at the end of june? we'll see. I, too, am looking forward to a whole summer at the pool, even if my belly and therefore body get bigger as the months go by and I have to switch to a maternity swimsuit.

Kylene said...

Aww, happy anniversary you guys! I think it's so cute that you two are all grown w/kids now! I still see the lil' lovebirds from Junior year when I look at you guys ;)

shawfamily said...

Happy anniversary again! I"m glad casey made it a special day for you guys and took the day off.. ha.. what a champ! hope you had a good day.. we should all go swimming this weekend:)

Erin said...

Five years, it still seems as though you guys are newly weds. We look up to you guys and what a great relationship you two have. Thanks for everything you guys do for us. Hope you guys take a chance to get away to the trailer. We would love to help you out with the kids anyway we can. We love you guys and cant wait to see you celebrate your 50th!!!

Natalie said...

Wow, our anniversaries are only a week apart! Cory and I will celebrate five years on May 3rd! I didn't realize that...man I've got to get on the ball and get baby #2 going!!! Happy Anniversary - what a wonderful, happy couple you make! It just gets better and better, huh?

Jason and Joanna said...

Happy Anniversary! Hey! I'm so glad you found our blog! I've added you to our list also- expect to get an invite from Bonnie so you can check her's out too! Yay- I'm stoked we can check up on each other through our blogs now too! Just wait til we're neighbors again!

Lyndsi said...

He really must love you to take a Saturday off! :) I'm glad you found us! We really do need to get together though... hey, I've been going to EARLY morning spin! Where are you?! :)

Aaron and Bonnie said...

I know all about getting the Saturday thing off. Aaron didn't even take our 1 year anniversary off. It was on a Saturday. That's a lucky girl! We really do need to hang out. The Martin's and us get together like once a week. We'll call ya next time. I can't believe how big your kids are. Hey, isn't time for another one?

mommy princess said...

Good for you taking time a time out together for the anniversary. Stan and I wish you both the very best! I can't believe we've been married for almost 6 time sure does fly!