Thursday, May 22, 2008

Slacker

I realize I haven't posted for quite a few days, so here goes. The wind has stopped! For all you living in SU, you know what I'm talking about. I mean, months of wind, it was getting really old. We have enjoyed getting the swimming stuff out of the box in the garage and getting out in the pool! Now if I could just get my kids to go play in the water while I lay out and get a nice tan, but they seem to want me in the water with them. How dare they!:)






There is a couple in our ward who are Jada's nursery teachers who I'll call Brother and Sister W. She absolutely loves them! We just found out they are being released, oh no!:( Anyway, the other day, she pulled this face and said, "This is what Brother W does." No idea what she's talking about, but I'm sure gonna ask him about it!


So a few of my reality TV shows have had their finales, but my absolute favorite is just getting started. It's finally here: So You Think You Can Dance! I know it sounds cheesy, but I definitely recommend tuning in. The dancers are amazing and the show is so entertaining. (You know, I wouldn't have pegged myself as a reality TV show viewer, but when I think about it, I watch quite a few!) Anyway, give it a try, you'll love it!

12 comments:

Erin said...

That is the funniest face ever! Yeah that would be interesting to find out where that came from. I must have missed the orange pool but Caleb looks so cute! Oh man your kids are the cutest!

Jason and Joanna said...

I'm trying to think of who Bro and Sis W. are... hmmmm... The only W I'm thinking of is the Bishop! haha! But I will totally agree with you... So you think you can Dance is absolutely amazing. I love it too!!

mommy princess said...

Lets get together!
We should take our kids to a sprinkler park or something.

melis w-y said...

I'm still laughing at that face! she is such a character. thanks for posting new pics--you know what a loser I am and how much I need these connections! can't wait to see you guys for real!

Lyndsi said...

I love the face! I'm sad all the finales are over! I will have to tune into SYTYCD?! I don't have anything else to watch!

David and Jaycee said...

So I've just reviewed your passed entries cause I'm behind on my "keeping in touch" with friends! Your kids are soo cute. Caleb looks like a mini Casey!
I want a boy soo bad!! Hopefully next time! And I love so you think you can dance too and totally think you should try out!!! Seriously! talk to you later!
Jaycee (not David)

Janalee said...

I love that it is warm enough to swim (some days), your kids look like a riot. I promise I will do that tag thing soon - just being a slacker:)

Kylene said...

Cute pics of you and "Casey Jr!" If I lived down there, we'd have to have SYTYCD viewing parties and etc. ;) That show's one of my favorite, too. Haven't missed a season yet!

Stacie and Kai said...

hey there! Trust me I work at the top of Hurricane hill and I think it's twice as windy up here....I'm ready for it to be over too! It's so funny...we all do the same stuff...watch reality TV....get out the kiddie pool... try to get a tan...all the exciting things! I love realtiy TV....SYTYCD is on the top of the list too...so was Big Brother...anywho.....good seeing your new pics....hopefully i'll some new ones soon too.

A said...

Hey tell Stacie to request me so I can see her blog! (Or if Stacie reads this REQUEST ME!) Thanks! P.S. I HATE THE WIND! And what is with that look your daughter is giving? :) Shes too cute!
Amberly

Natalie said...

That face is hilarious! She seems like a funny kid - you must be entertained 24/7, huh?

The McCarthys said...

I love "So You Think You Can Dance" I told Pat I want to take some dance classes again and try out one of these years (ya right)... you should too ;)