I did it! I finally decided to be a big girl and learn how to do this blogging stuff. Luckily my sister-in-law took pity on me and helped me get started (thanks Erin!). Our blog name, Stoutrageous, is the result of a brainstorming session with Casey and he's pretty proud. Life is good for us. Casey is way busy at work and usually gets home late at night. I stay at home with my crazy kids who keep me on my toes 24/7. Jada turned 3 on February 6th, but seems much, much older. She's so funny and has such a fun personality. Her biggest character trait is her independence! And she says the funniest things. Her latest phrase is "you betcha I am". She is a great big sister. Caleb is 20 months old and will be 2 on July 23rd. He has always been a sweet little angel, but recently has shown his defiance and a little bit of attitude. He is easily frustrated if something doesn't work right the first time (hopefully he didn't get his mother's lack of patience). He loves playing with balls and being outside. He also loves aggravating his big sister and gets a little sparkle in his eye when he does something to annoy her. Some days they drive me crazy, but no matter how the day went, every morning I wake up and am so excited to see them. They are my world and I love them to pieces!
Jada and Caleb's favorite pastime is reading! They could read books all day long.Jada was recently diagnosed with asthma, hopefully seasonal. This is her fish breathing treatment she does at night.
Jada decided to have a "snow day" (it was 75 degress outside!).
7 comments:
YAAAY!!! we're so happy to see you guys! your kids look so old! caleb is one handsome young man. I love the "snow day." she's such a character.
Hey so I noticed that you added some more things! I am so proud. Your blog looks professional already. Looks like the ferret is gone now that you figured out it was only her hood. I was just thinking now that you have your blog what are we going to blog about now?
You're supposed to tell me these things!! I wouldn't have known you even had a blog if it weren't for Erin and Chet's blog.
I'm gonna add you - cool?
Jason
Heather,
Good to hear from you. It has been way too long since we have seen and hung out with the Clair Woodbury side of the Woodburys!
Happy Am I that you found me! Your family is soo cute! We'll be down in Sept. for my brothers homecoming so we'll have to plan a play date!
WE named our second daughter Jada (JAycee & DAvid, get it?) haha Great Grams idea!
I lOVE to read as well! Find me on goodreads.com and read share books etc. It's fun and kind of addicting!
It's soo good to hear from you and your cute family!
Say Hi to Casey for me! See ya
Jaycee
Heather-
You have a beautiful family! I love reading up on relatives - hope you don't mine!
Terilyn (Nelson) Lurker - cousin
Hey! You guys have such a beautiful little family! Drop a line when you get a chance? Much love to you and Casey and the kiddies! ;)
Post a Comment