Thursday, April 24, 2008

Swimming Season!


My Water Baby

Jada & Maya


Swimming season is almost here, yea! Last year I discovered Caleb's love for swimming and our trips to the pool averaged about three per week. So I am definitely looking forward to many days in the water this year. Last Saturday it was warm enough, and not too windy, to take the kids to the pool. They had so much fun and I'm so excited for the upcoming summer!

3 comments:

shawfamily said...

I'm sad I wasn't able to join you guys on your pool day.. Lez called but we already had plans to teach me how to golf..(real golf ha.. it was interesting) I"M so glad you have a blog yea:) we need to get together soon! you can make your famous pizza for us seeing how we weren't able to eat it last timehahah kidding! have a good day

Erin said...

Oh they are so cute. Hey we should go swimming sometime and by swimming I mean watching your kids swim and laying by the side of the pool trying to get a tan.

Kylene said...

You and me both! I am ALL about the pool during the summer....I wish we had some southern Utah weather up here.