
Sometimes I get busy with a project or a meal and the kids just have to be on their own for a while. Such was the case a few nights ago while I was making pizza dough. The above picture is the result. But hey, there was no fighting or crying, and I didn't have to throw Dora on the TV, so win-win, right? By the way, where are the kids, you wonder? That was my next surprise when I walked into Jada's room!



8 comments:
That looks all too familiar! I totally relate to the chaotic messes, I try not to scream! I always daydream about having a nanny someday...yeah right! The question is: Did the pizza turn out good??? Keep in touch!!
I know exactly how that goes, I've been trying to finish up a bunch of clip on flowers for the boutique at my house next weekend and my house is definitly suffering for it. I really hope you find your wedding ring! I would be just sick about that. The more things I loose and the more time goes by I'm begging to think maybe just a QZ in a sterling silver band would have been the better choice! Good luck! And bring your mom to my boutique I'd love to see you there.
Are you guys still living in the same place as before? Is Casey playing softball this year? Hopefully I will see you up to the ball fields once in awhile when we are up watching Talons games. Lyndee and I are still planning on doing lunch when she is in town next if she would hold still for five seconds when she is visiting so we will for sure call you. She has your number right?
Pinkchocolate-
Yes, we still live in the same place and of course Casey's playing softball. Heaven forbid he just stay home at night! Lyndee has my number, hey, do you have a current blog?
I have slacked on putting up a blog but email me at atamai_uso at yahoo dot com and we will have to get the girls together to play at the park or something!
Hey Heather,
It was great to see your blog. Your kids are so cute!!! It is pretty crazy because when I see pic's of you and casey, you look just like you did 7 years ago, yet you have two kids and a family!!! Crazy. Rivers and I are happy to be just the two of us for now. But we will see.
Very familiar scene right there... ;)
Oh man...it's amazing how creatively destructive they can be in such a short amount of time.
Post a Comment