Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We're having a . . .

Today was my 20 week ultrasound and Casey and I had decided since we have one girl and one boy we would let this one be a surprise. So we went into our appointment today thinking we weren't going to find out what we were having. But, HELLO, look at this picture:



Yep, it's a BOY!

We're so excited, I really wanted a little buddy for Caleb and love that we're gonna have a little boy!


Cute little alien baby!

14 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so excited! all over again. awesome pics. I forgot to tell you to tell casey congrats, too.

BRIT said...

Congrats Heather!! I bet you are way excited!!

Kaelee said...

So you're the one stealing all the boys! Congratulations, I have a present ready and waiting since I was sure our girl was a boy. You know what it is...

Megan said...

Congratulations! Better luck next time on being surprised. :D

A said...

Again, Im very very excited for you guys! :) See you Sunners Day.

Erin said...

Cute baby alien for sure! It will be awesome to meet the little guy!

Kylene said...

Yea! That's exciting! There's no hiding when it's a boy, is there? ;) Congrats!

Travis and Rhonda said...

How exciting! No surprises this time! I bet the kids are excited.

Jason and Joanna said...

YAY!! Congrats!!

Nat said...

yay for caleb. he needs more boy in his life. request: post more pictures of your children. the ones that are already out of the womb. please!

HeatherStout said...

There you go, let me know if you don't like it. I liked these colors because they remind me of spring and lemonade.

Kaelee said...

Oops, that was me commenting as you but really it was me. I really need to figure out how to scrapbook the header, it could be so cute with flowers. I'll work on it.

Aaron and Bonnie said...

That is just what Casey needs, a bunch of boys to tease and get all his energy out with! Congrats! Hey, maybe I'll see you a bit more when our husbands start working again:)

mommy princess said...

Congrats! How fun for you guys to have baby number 3. You're not that far behind me. Are your kids so excited. Mine keep asking me how much longer. I try to give them milestones instead of days. For instance I'll say,"you know how we watch the fireworks on the 4th of July? She's coming after that." Do you want to get together for family night in a couple of weeks? How does the 18th sound? Let me know.