Sunday, April 5, 2009

For Nat

Just some pictures:

Fun family trip to Zion. This was such a fun, beautiful day.


A couple of weeks ago Caleb woke up looking like swollen Hitch who needs plenty of Benadryl (and believe me, he got it). Turns out he had a reaction to the new sunscreen I'd put on him the day before. Poor kid. Casey and I could hardly stand to look at him all day.
Jada and Caleb playing with their cousins:

5 comments:

Erin said...

Poor Caleb's rash. That was a sad day. Cute pics from Zion. Wish we could have gone.

Nat said...

My name made it as the title of that post. I feel so special. Was it No-Ad sunscreen? I remember I had an alergic reaction to that in 6th grade. I broke out with weird little bumps all over my face. And no they were not zits. cute kids.

Kaelee said...

I was like, "who is this kid Heather's posting on her blog, I don't of any cousins who look like that!" I seriously didn't know that was Caleb, poor kid. And I'm kinda mad you did this for Natalie because I ask for pictures all the time, all the time!! But whatever, I guess I still get to look at them even if my name isn't in the title. Still, it would be nice. Who is that with Caleb on the couch, is that Millie?

Janalee said...

Cute pics and congrats on being pregnant!

Travis and Rhonda said...

That picture of Caleb is so sad for me to look at. Who would guess that sunscreen would do that??? Adorable kids, can't wait to see the new arrival! Take care.