I'm gonna be a big baby for just a minute. I have been working my butt off, going to the gym, walking on my treadmill, eating better, and I'm still GAINING weight! Okay, yes, I know that I'm pregnant. I know weight-gain is inevitable. But shouldn't I at least be really trim and toned, with just a cute little pregnant belly? I know that's how it works for some women, but apparently not me. How frustrating to see all the girls in my gym class getting smaller, and I feel like a big, huge, swollen whale. And I'm only 18 weeks!!! Which means, it's just gonna get worse. I'm trying to keep the big picture in perspective: healthy baby, this is only temporary, etc., but I am seriously frustrated.
That's all.
11 months ago



11 comments:
Maybe it's twins.
Love, Aunt Dee
go ahead and vent all you want, sista. no matter how much we try to keep our thoughts "in perspective," it's still nearly impossible to avoid negative "fatty" thoughts. you should go eat some ice cream and not feel guilty about it.
Ya...I pretty much HATE the girls who ONLY get pregnant in their bellies! When I am pregnant, you have to look at my butt to see how far along I am - it's soooo frustrating! But atleast you are about 1/2 way done, and I'm sure you don't look as bad as you think. We really need to get together sometime!
Hang in there--I agree with Melissa have some ice cream-no guilt! Just consider yourself providing "extra cushion" for that great growing baby inside! :)
Hahaa! You're so funny. We've all been there. I don't know if it's true but I remember hearing/reading somewhere that if you workout TOO much/hard while prego, your body holds on to even more LBS! Post-baby I used Turbo Jam to jumpstart my weight loss and worked out 5-6 times a week. Before I had Shae, I went on the eliptical for 1/2-1 hour, 3x/week and went for walks a lot. So go eat some ice cream cuz I KNOW you're the type that looks like you just have a basketball under your shirt! THE END. ;)
I'm sure you look beautiful! It's the one time in your life you have an excuse to gain a little weight, right? Just think if you keep up the routine and get in the habit it will be that much easier post prego to loose it all. :D
Just to let everyone that doesnt see Heather every week.........she looks AWESOME! Sooo pretty and not fat at all! I totally get the "hating to keep growing BIGGER for 9 months" tho! It just plain sucks to be fatter than normal and KNOW your only gonna get fatter! :) Hey at least you are already 18 weeks! Im only ten! :)Thanks again for your part at enrichment! You did an awesome job!
I'm sure you look better than you think you, but since it only matters to you what you think I can't help you. You just have to get through it and then work hard after she's born. Hmm, I just typed she, wonder if that means anything!
I think that sounded like I think you only care what you think but that's not what I meant. Just that we all think what we think and ... okay I don't know what I'm saying anymore, just know that I didn't mean it rude.
Stop rambling Kaelee. And stop complaining Heather. I saw you two weeks ago and you looked exactly the same annoying skinny size with just a tiny bump belly. I hate it when my pregnant/post baby sisters that are skinnier than I am, not having had any children yet, complain about it. If college did this to me, I don't want to know what pregnancy will do. sick.
well, i haven't seen you for a really long time- but im assuming you still look beautiful and Casey thinks your one hott momma!! ;)
Post a Comment