Casey has had this little motorcyle for quite a while now and has been so excited for the day when Caleb would be old enough to ride it. Well, that day has apparently come. Casey came home from work with these training wheels, hooked them up to the bike, and it looks like Caleb is going to have a new hobby (whether he wants it or not). Yes, he does have a helmet, but I left it at home. (You can hear in the background how much my mom is loving this).
11 months ago




13 comments:
I think I would have killed Tim for bringing that home! Me, I would have passed out from fear watching him take off on that!
Oh my! I think I would be very scared for my kid's life.
By the way, a couple of girls are getting together to make cloth headbands later this month, would you want to come? I can tell you more about it at the gym or preschool, so let me know if you are interested. K?
melvinandcinda.blogspot.com
oh my gosh I can't stop laughing!!! I kinda can't believe you let him do that without the helmet. especially the first time!!! josh is hilarious. mom: totally predictable. :)
LOL I cannot believe that second part!!! I'm assuming everyone is o.k. haha! But WOW! Good job Caleb!!
ohhh that was great! he is sure to have a memorable childhood (assuming he doesn't have too many concussions!) :) thanks for posting it.
We seriously can't stop watching this! This time after watching Reagan said, "I want to go to grandma's house...and do that." My fav part: Josh's classic look of "what, I didn't do it, it's not my fault."
Our whole family is laughing so hard. Of course, Owen is jealous to be missing out! Very funny!
This video is a hit and Chet and I have watched it over and over again. I cant help but laugh at the accident, only because I know he was okay of course. I cant wait to come see him ride this thing, it looks fun and I am jealous, I know I would have loved this as a kid.
This is no doubt trouble!! Porter was hooked from day one and will ride for hours. I have to admit though, they are good baby-sitters!
Way too funny!
Is that Josh laughing? I think that little bike is SO cool! Of course I'm sure I might not feel that way if it were my little guy ;)
I LOVE that crash! :)
Post a Comment