Red lipstick all over her face, in her hair, on her clothes. Doesn't she just look full of remorse?
My camera has been fixed and returned! Which is why this Halloween picture is three weeks late, I just had to show my little cowboy and ballerina!
Red lipstick all over her face, in her hair, on her clothes. Doesn't she just look full of remorse?
My camera has been fixed and returned! Which is why this Halloween picture is three weeks late, I just had to show my little cowboy and ballerina!
8 comments:
I was very sad when Sterling no longer took naps. It was very harsh for me because there went my nap time. But, on the bright side he went to sleep much easier and earlier when his naps ended.
I hate when they stop napping! Coop defiently stopped way to early. I am lucky if he takes a nap once a week!
They look so cute in thier halloween costumes! :)
Yes we defiently need to hang out even though we arn't neighbors! That would be so fun! I had a lot of fun last night too. Did you get home ok?
Good luck with Jada's "quiet" time. She must have been reading Glamour magazine to think of putting all that lipstick on. She does look really cute showing off her made up face!
Good luck! Jada is so cute!! And your little cowboy and ballerina are SO cute!!!
Sorry about nap time - it IS a dreaded day when those are gone!
That picture of Jada with her open-mouthed smile looks so much like your mom!
Whoa, whoa, whoa... they outgrow nap time?????? No one told me this! When does she start pre-school ;)
I would have given them ALL of my candy...
Post a Comment