Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Daily Journal

Today I:

-spent close to two hours cleaning and vacuuming out my very immobile and dead-batteried car

-cleaned up fingernail polish off clothes and carpet

-sang and danced to HSM3 soundtrack with my kids (very impressed that my 2 year old knows a lot of the words and my 3 year old knows ALL of the words)

-made dinner out of a box and cookies out of a container

-clipped my son's toenails while doing my thing on the toilet

-laughed ridiculously hard at a not-very-funny commercial

-told my husband I felt like I had air inside my head

-realized at the end of the day I had a hole on the crotch of my (pajama) pants

-didn't get around to taking a shower


I bet YOUR day wasn't this productive!

13 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm proud of your two hours cleaning your can, good job! I only just saw HSM1 yesterday, i've got to go rent two then I can see 3 at the theaters, I didn't think i'd like them, but singing and dancing, what girl wouldn't love that?

Jenn said...

I meant car, but considering where you clipped your son's toe nails, i find that typo quite commical. oops!

Stacie and Kai said...

Wow Heather I cant believe you admitted that you cut your sons toe nails while you were on the toilet! That is so funny! I saw you mom the other day and we talked about you! She said you are in Hurricane...so I dont see any excuse to not hang out. I'll give you a call sometime.

Jana said...

LOL! I would definitely call your day productive considering you danced with your kids

Tobler's said...

Haha You are so hilarious! I love that you admitted to cutting Calebs toenail while you were on the toliet! :)

Jason and Joanna said...

lol sounds like you did have a very productive day! You didn't hold anything back! you are way too funny!! I'm glad you got so many things done- good luck with your dead car! :) maybe i need to send my brother out there?

ROB AND HOLLY said...

Hey - I have a hole in the crotch of my pj pants, too! Good thing I got a sewing machine 2 Christmas's ago that I have never opened. Maybe I'll sew it (but probably not :> ).

Michelle said...

Hey, way to go! I am in mourning with you. I still haven't gotten over the fact Cade is done napping and that happened about 2 months ago. I look forward to 7pm with such anticipation now.

Hey, you got me on the shower thing. Didn't make it in there today.

Kaelee said...

Shame on your (sir), you are gross. Not really, if my mind wasn't so thoroughly full of air and expletives right now I'm sure I could rival your very productive day. Cute halloween kids.

Kylene said...

Hahaaaaaaaaaa! (I laughed for a couple minutes after reading this). Is it sad that I think that's a pretty productive day? ;) BTW, way to multi-task, Heather!

Melissa said...

i want to know what commercial you laughed at! thanks for giving me a good laugh.

Erin said...

My days just dont compare. Funny Melissa asked about the commercial because I was thinking the same thing. And trust me I usually laugh pretty hard at things most people don't think are as funny as I do.

A said...

ummmmmm......................Wow.:)