We had a cute girl named Sammi Beardall take our family pictures at the apple orchard in Springdale a few weeks ago. It was freezing cold, but luckily once we got back into the trees it was at least ten degrees warmer. Jada and Caleb were awesome. Really, they couldn't have been better. Beckham was a little monster. He did not want to sit still for pictures. He wanted to wander around and explore. With all the trees and leaves and endless orchard, who could blame him. Regardless, our photographer still managed to get some great shots. I couldn't be happier with the results.
Okay, I don't the best ones were put on her website. I love these ones, especially the first family one. And the one with Beckham's tear. And Jada's a pro! And I love Caleb's picture smile. And I love the quote on the side. Apparently I am full of love tonight.
Love the family pics. The scenery behind you guys is beautiful. And it looks like your kids participated very well. They are getting so big! Merry Christmas guys!
Heather you look really tall in that top picture! I swear I always thought you were one of the taller sisters. Anyway those are so cute. I also love Beckhams tear and was thinking the same thing about Jada being a pro. She is not camera shy. Caleb looks a lot like Casey I think in some of those shots. Cute cute!
5 comments:
Okay, I don't the best ones were put on her website. I love these ones, especially the first family one. And the one with Beckham's tear. And Jada's a pro! And I love Caleb's picture smile. And I love the quote on the side. Apparently I am full of love tonight.
Love the family pictures!
I have to admit, I've been checking often for your pictures and kept giggling everytime I'd open up and see the "Sorry for the pee pee shot!"
Love the family pics. The scenery behind you guys is beautiful. And it looks like your kids participated very well. They are getting so big! Merry Christmas guys!
you guys are adorable!
Heather you look really tall in that top picture! I swear I always thought you were one of the taller sisters. Anyway those are so cute. I also love Beckhams tear and was thinking the same thing about Jada being a pro. She is not camera shy. Caleb looks a lot like Casey I think in some of those shots. Cute cute!
Post a Comment