Our Beckham has become a little mischievous. On this day I learned he now has to take naps with his pants on. Otherwise, well:
I've also learned we need to make sure the water is drained after Jada and Caleb's bath. If not, Beckham may or may not, but probably will, climb in with his pajamas on.
And finally, we just learned last night we need to keep the lid of the toilet down. If not, chances are Beckham will get a large plastic cup and scoop out the toilet water and have himself a drink. Believe it or not, I didn't capture a picture. I was too busy screaming/gagging/freaking out to bother with grabbing the camera.



8 comments:
It's a good thing he's so stinkin' cute!
That is too funny...and I empathize with you on the gagging part with the toilet water. One time, many years ago, our neighbor brought over fish from a fishing trip, and Megan went into the kitchen to find Jamie had already bitten off the head....more especially the eye! Toilet water wins by a long shot. You have a cute blog.
Uh huh huh..... Brooks has had a drink from the toilet before... SOOOO gross. Get a lid lock, I'm tellin ya!! He is so handsome btw!!
Such a cute kid!
"They" say urine is sterile. :)
So, are you going to still want slobbery kisses anytime soon?
(I'm with you and would be gagging, too!)
Boys! Gotta love it! I miss your class! Hopefully I will be back after the baby comes.
Oh the pee pees I've seen. Beckham, you are gross! Come on, grow up! Just kidding, don't. Not until we get back.
oh come on! blog already
Post a Comment