Beckham is in that very un-fun stage of transitioning from two naps to just one. Some days he can make it. Wednesdays are hard because we go to the fitness center for my turbo class then straight to play group at the park. Today after play group we went by the store to get a few lunch items then picked up Jada from the bus. So by the time lunch rolled around, he was done.
And then he slept for 3 1/2 hours:)

5 comments:
I love that your kids are laughing at him! And he still doesn't wake up! Priceless. Put that kid in bed.
Hey Heather, I about died when I read your marathon post about that being your first and last marathon. Cute blog though! My email is tlchristy@live.com, send me your email so I can add you to see our fabulous happenings.
Your dad used to sleep for hours every day. Maybe he takes after his grandpa!
That is toooooo funny! What a cutie.
that cracks me up!
Post a Comment