.JPG)
Jada went to a cowboy birthday party for a boy in our ward and got all decked out.
Isn't she the cutest little cowgirl ever?

Okay, so you can usually find Caleb either in little girl dresses or partially dressed (we all know this). This day he had packed his backpack full of supplies to take to Gavin's house, but in all his excitement had forgotten his clothes. He's all ready to go! I love little naked Caleb:)
P.S. I didn't even have to tell him to cover himself, he's so modest:)
P.P.S. Sorry if I get a little carried away with these :) I like them:)
.JPG)
More pictures with our little cowgirl. So cute:)
And some of Beckham:
.JPG)
Sweet little boy. He really is the sweetest . . . EVER!

Poor kid had another bout of Bronchialitis (yucky).
This is at his appointment on Friday night.
I saw these little kid sick masks and couldn't resist:)

Our little Stevie Wonder
5 comments:
Oh my. I'm used to Caleb without shorts in just underwear but this is more than I can handle!
that sick mask is the cutest/saddest thing I've ever seen.
Caleb--makes me laugh! You have such sweet, cute kids!!
Beckham does have the facial expression of stevie. The kids look so cute in all the pics and I love Jada's new quote on the side.
I know I say this everytime I leave a comment, but I do it only because it is true....Your kids are ADORABLE!! I love naked, modest Caleb and your little cowgirl Jada. BTW are Porter and Jada still hookin' it up in 15 years?
Post a Comment