Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Pictures. . . .















Yesterday we had family pictures at my mom's house. My brother brought his new snazzy camera and took some great shots. I kinda wish I would have thought to get one of just me and Casey. Oh well. I also kinda wish I had thought to put a little lipgloss on and not have 2nd day hair. Oh well, at least the kids look cute.


Before we went to church yesterday I had Jada stand up on my tub so she could see herself in the mirror. "You are adorable," I said. "I am adorable," she said, "I look like a princess."

Just a little inside info: Caleb is not wearing pants in the pictures with just me and Caleb and just Casey and Caleb:)


6 comments:

Teri's Life said...

Cute family! I can't believe how much Caleb has grown up since your family pictures in the heading. Cute, cute, cute kids!!!

Megan said...

Super cute pictures! I love how you have a picture of each child with each parent. What a great idea!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Your pictures turned out very cute! I think Jada looks so much like you. I've never noticed that before. Cute Family!

Erin said...

Your family is so cute! Jada is not camera shy and I loved all her solo pictures.

Travis and Rhonda said...

Those are such cute pictures!! No lip gloss & 2nd day hair looks GREAT on you! All of you are so photogenic!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

Those pics turned out great! I love the one of Beckham laughing while someone is tickling his foot - too cute!