We've had such a great week since Beckham was born. What an angel he is! I love him to pieces. I thought I'd have a really hard time adjusting to having a newborn again, but it has been great. My week of recovery, however, has not been the best. C-section #2 has been a much harder recovery than #1 was. I'm just starting to feel like myself again, and each day is ten times better than the day before. This sweet little angel makes it totally worth it, though.
11 months ago



11 comments:
What a sweetie! Your older kids look so cute with him. I'm glad you're starting to feel better, too.
What a beautiful baby!
It seems to be worth all the trouble when the new baby is good AND cute! It looks like you got both. Are you ready for Casey to leave you next week? Whenever I start to feel sorry for myself that my husband isn't around I'll think of you:) GOOD LUCK!!
Look how cute he is!!! Enjoy the cuddles!
super cute! glad you are starting to feel better- he does look like he was worth it!!
oh, baby Beckham! I can't wait to smother you with kisses on Sunday!!! glad every day is better. :)
OMG when did this happen? I didn't even know...im going to have to come see you. Congrats!
I'm so glad things are going Okay. You looked so good at the fair...I couldn't believe you were already up and going so soon. He's a doll!
Aww, he's so adorable! Congrats you guys!
So sweet! Congrats. And hooray for early babies! He's adorable.
can we expect a Beckham week 2 or 3coming soon? please?
Post a Comment