11 months ago
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Baby No-Name Has Arrived!
I (Kaelee) am posting for Heather to let everyone know that she had her baby today. She went into labor early this morning, I think around 3 am, and had the baby by c-section at 10:32 am. Heather was having a lot pain this morning from the c-section but this evening when we went she was feeling much better. The baby is quite adorable and has a perfectly shaped head! He was 7 pounds 8 ounces and 18 inches long. He's considered preterm since he is 4 weeks early. I thought I had a picture of just him but I took that one with Heather's camera. This is the family looking at him through the window at the nursery. I'm sure there will be many more pictures to come, and also hopefully a name!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
yeah, we definitely need better pictures of baby no-name! now I'm REALLY anxious to get back! thanks for posting proxy, kaelee. I've checked like 6 times today. :) I want pictures of the whole stout fam, too! miss you all and CONGRATULATIONS! let the fun begin.
Congrats Casey and Heather! Can't wait to see pictures.
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! I can't believe he is still considered a preemie since he was 4 weeks early, he's a good size! hope all is going well... and tell Casey his "mustach" is looking pretty sweet. (maybe he will win) lol
Im very excited for you guys and Heather hope you feel better soon!
Congrats Heather!! Good luck with everything!
I am so happy for you that he is here! I hope all is going Okay. Can't wait to see pictures!
Love that picture!
Post a Comment