Friday, September 4, 2009

Lots of Pictures

I know I've turned into an infrequent blogger. In my defense 1) I have a newborn and 2) I don't have the internet. So, to catch up on the past few weeks, here are some pictures of my cute family (in random order):



Beckham (on the right) and my cousin Nate's little boy Kade. Future best buds.


Beckham at four weeks.

Cute little family. Beckham has Jada's shape of eyes and Caleb's color. Pretty crazy.


Casey went to Lake Powell for a week and totally ate this kid up when he got home. That was a LONG week. I told him he's never allowed to leave again.



He missed his kids. We miss the mustache! (Yes, he did win the bet:)


Here's one last look at it. Goodbye mustache!


Jada's first day of preschool. She's loving her new school and teacher.


Beckham and Grandma Jepson. She comes over and holds him for hours.


What a good big brother, holding the binkie in Beckham's mouth. Jada and Caleb are so helpful with the baby, I love it.

4 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

I love that you posted again. I was actually checking up on your blog when you called me today. I almost said something but I guess I didn't need to because you got right on that. Aaron actually grew his mustache/goatee back. I think I kinda like it. It was nothing like Casey's though. True story.....Next year we are IN! No more babies before then.

Jason and Joanna said...

glad yo see you updated! It's been a long time, but yes, you do have very good excuses :) i love beckham's expression in the picture of one last look at Casey's mustache haha

Travis and Rhonda said...

Look at those adorable faces! Jada looks so excited to be in preschool. Not sure about the Casey rendition of Tom Selleck -funny!

Kaelee said...

Yay, it's about time. No excuses are good enough here. We need pictures. I don't know what I'm talking about, we see you all the time now. But still. Reagan is counting down the hours until she's back there marrying Caleb.