First off, LOVE the name! So dang cute! He is so cute. Congrats! I can't believe that he was a month early and that big! :) I am so excited for you guys!
How handsome!!! Congratulations!
What a cute little guy!! Wishing you a speedy recovery from that c-section.
soooo cute!!! I love the one where he's "waving." :) and you're right, he doesn't look like either of your kids.
he is super cute... i mean handsome! :) congratulations, im so excited for you guys!
Wow, that pregnancy went pretty fast it seems. Probably not to you guys. Congratulations on your little man. Cute, Cute Boy. Boys are the best!!
VERY cute!
Congratulations! Welcome baby Beckham. I'm glad all are doing well. Best wishes for a speedy recovery from a C-section -- no fun!!I can't get over how much you look like your mom, Heather. =)
Congrats! At least you didn't have to wait until the end of the month! How exciting for your family!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
First off, LOVE the name! So dang cute! He is so cute. Congrats! I can't believe that he was a month early and that big! :) I am so excited for you guys!
How handsome!!! Congratulations!
What a cute little guy!! Wishing you a speedy recovery from that c-section.
soooo cute!!! I love the one where he's "waving." :) and you're right, he doesn't look like either of your kids.
he is super cute... i mean handsome! :) congratulations, im so excited for you guys!
Wow, that pregnancy went pretty fast it seems. Probably not to you guys. Congratulations on your little man. Cute, Cute Boy. Boys are the best!!
VERY cute!
Congratulations! Welcome baby Beckham. I'm glad all are doing well. Best wishes for a speedy recovery from a C-section -- no fun!!
I can't get over how much you look like your mom, Heather. =)
Congrats! At least you didn't have to wait until the end of the month! How exciting for your family!
Post a Comment