Friday, October 3, 2008

What's Wrong With This Picture?



It's October people! What's up with this weather? My kids should not be running through the sprinklers and eating ice cream in October, right? I, for one, feel like we've paid our dues with the hot summer heat and I'm ready for some cold weather. Come on!



11 comments:

Nat said...

take it back. when it starts getting cold there then it starts snowing here. for 9 months straight. I hope they run threw the sprinklers until december.

ROB AND HOLLY said...

Just give it a few more weeks and fall will be here . . . oh that's right . . . we don't get fall in St. George.
However, I'm not sure I am ready for the cold just yet. Once winter sets in, my kids will be trapped inside once again. That can make for some seriously long days!

Megan said...

I'd trade you! We got maybe 3 weeks total of summer-like weather this year.

Travis and Rhonda said...

The boys took a look at your blog and Owen says "we can't do that here because it's too cold here" We're jealous! We turned on our heat yesterday! It barely reached 50 degrees.

Tobler's said...

I totally agree! I am ready for some cool weather!
It's been hot for too....long!

Melissa said...

the only thing wrong with that picture is that it is not on a hallmark card!!! oh, and I want caleb's ice cream bar. oh, and nat, it's "through" not "threw." :)

Nat said...

english majors are so annoying.

Lyndsi said...

A-freaking-men! At least today is cooler (Saturday). They still probably could run through the sprinklers though! I wish that we had the ocean near us since it is so hot! Having fun at the in-laws?!

Kaelee said...

Ditto, Melissa. The first thing I thought was wrong with that picture was that Caleb has an ice cream bar and I don't. Rude. And why is Jada eating a face. Cute pictures though. I think if you're not by an ocean (which we are so I don't mind the heat) then it should be fall. Fall candles are the best.

Renee said...

You genksted me for the marathon. J/K So I might actually be able to know more about you then just the 2 secound run in at the gym! Glad your little girl is doing so well.

Jason and Joanna said...

haha, but they are having so much fun!! just think- when the winter comes, no more going outside and playing in the sprinklers! haha!

*don't you worry- i keep you updated on your house, and send you pictures... I'll do the same when she is here, so, you'll know when she's here! :) even if I forget, bonnie will make sure you've heard the news!