Monday, October 20, 2008

Lots of Pictures

We had family down over the weekend and had so much fun hanging out with everyone. Here are some pictures of our good times.

Caleb loved this game and was so good at it!


Girls' lunch at Olive Garden.


Reagan and Jada on the swings.


Caleb, Reagan, Jada, Jersie, Maya, Sydney, Kessley, Conner


Random pictures of our past two weeks:

Caleb and his daddy are best buds. I'm not even a close second.


But he does like me sometimes.


Jada's fancy dress up clothes.


My sweet girl. I love, love her smile!


He paints his toenails like a pro (and his daddy is proud).

9 comments:

The McCarthys said...

Love the toe paintin picture!! You have cute munchkins :)

ROB AND HOLLY said...

Jada's smile is a total Woodbury smile! And way to go Caleb on the toes! I finally taught Jaxon that the "clear coat" color was for boys - that way his dad doesn't notice it and has no idea what we've done!

Erin said...

Jada's outfit is pretty awesome. And she is one of the cutest girls with her cute smile. Can Caleb paint my toenails too because he looks like he could do a much better job?

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tobler's said...

Haha Caleb cracks me up! It is so fun to read what he is up too!
How fun to have family down! I love that!

Melissa said...

it's about time! :) cute pics. I'm really jealous that I wasn't at the girls' lunch, though.

Travis and Rhonda said...

I can't believe I missed a girls lunch--it looked like so much fun. Love the pictures of the kids--especially that they are in short sleeves and shorts---we are so cold. It snowed here this morning!!!

Jason and Joanna said...

i can't believe how big your babies are getting! :) I love caleb painting his toe nails- good job caleb!!

i hope your feelin better soon- hailee is ready to meet you :)

The McCarthys said...

How did you do your page? I have never been able to figure out how to personalize it like that!! I love it it's very cute!