Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cowboy Caleb

Caleb was sporting this "cowboy hat" around Grandma's house all day today. He thought he was pretty cool. We all agreed.


5 comments:

Lezlee Shaw said...

This is the cuttest lil cowboy I've ever seen! By the way, I just saw Natalie's blog which means I just now found out how you really feel about single people blogging... I'm dissapointed Heather. That's all I have to say for now. :)

CUTE BLOG!!

Erin said...

You figured this out! You better be planning on helping me with mine. Now I feel so blog boring. I now need to keep up with you! Oh and I love the pics on the side of Jada and Caleb. And Caleb is the cutest little boy I know, even in cute little girly hats!

Melissa said...

um, I'm really offended lezlee and erin. gavin is too. what's a kid gotta do to be the "cutest little boy" you know? wear a little girl's hat?
ok. he's pretty dang cute. look at that cheese! :)

Travis and Rhonda said...

I love the new blog background. Very creative! Great pictures of the kids!

Lyndsi said...

YEE HAW! Cute new blog pics and background! Love the hat!