11 months ago
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Excuse Me?
Today Jada held up a new shirt and said, "What the hell is this?" I pretended like I didn't hear her and asked her "what" about three times cause I thought it was so funny. Is that bad? After I stifled my laughter I explained that that was a naughty word and hopefully she got the message. (I blame it on her older and naughtier cousin Sydney who likes to teach Jada new things.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Okay - so you have a beautiful family. And you look so much like your mom in these photos.
And that comment is too funny=)
That is so funny. Pat and I like to teach my sisters little girl Hailey naughty words, it's fun. Although I've started thinking twice now that I have a little one of my own :)
Yeah I can imagine where she picked that up. Too funny though. I like your new family picture, that is really good of all of you!
definitely a satan I MEAN SYDNEY influence. :) leif seriously wants you to take a video of her swearing and post it.
Kid's say the darndest things. Like a few months ago we were coming home from St. George and I could hear Todd whispering something in the back seat. I couldn't quite make it out at first, so I turned the radio down just enough to hear him better. It's kind of hard to explain, but he was using kind of a grumpy, quiet voice and muttering over and over, "we don't say Damn-it". So I reached over and poked Stan and mouthed do you hear what he's saying. We both were cracking up like crazy. Then we had to have the some words aren't nice to say talk. By the way, Grayden once exclaimed, "what the hell" in a grocery store in front of some sweet little old ladies once.
Soooooooooo funny!
haha- that's way too funny... go Jada!
I love it. That seriously made my night reading that! I'm still laughing. hahaha!
It sounds like everyone thinks it's funny so it looks like you have Sydney to thank, not blame!
Hi- Got to your site through Melissa's. Just saw that your little girl had surgery again. I hope it went well and is successful.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is hysterical!
Post a Comment