Jada and Caleb started school, hallelujah! Caleb is going to all day kindergarten, which is perfect for him. He was actually old enough for kindergarten last year but because his birthday is so late we decided to wait. So he's more than ready. Plus, he gets so bored at home. I knew the long hours would not be an issue for him, and I was right. Both he and Jada come home happy as can be. They are loving their classes and teachers.
We scored $10 tickets to Aladdin at Tuacahn last week. The show was on Monday night and didn't get over till 11:30. Kinda rough for school kids the next day. But they loved it. I would have enjoyed it much more if it wasn't so hot and I wasn't so swollen the entire time. It was pretty much all I could think about.
Beckham was super good through the show and loved it as much as the big kids.
We're trying to find stuff to fill our days, me and Beckham. Well, our mornings anyway. Our afternoons are basically long naps every day. He loves going to story time at the library.
We spent an evening at the splash pad last week and Kaelee brought popsicles. They melted pretty dang fast. Beckham had to resort to eating his off the sidewalk.




No comments:
Post a Comment