This little guy turned 3 last week! Poor kid wanted a day with "lots of kids and lots of toys". Caleb had had his birthday party the week before, so that's what Beckham expected, too. Instead, he was showered with lots of attention and love, with visitors stopping by all morning long. He can't remember how old to say, so when we ask how old he is he says "big". He had donuts and balloons in the morning, then cake and ice cream at night with the family.
So today marks 32 weeks into the pregnancy. To me that means I have 4-5 weeks left. This kid can't get here soon enough. I'm tired of being ornery. My kids are tired of it too. For all those moms who are heartbroken to have summer end and kids go back to school I say, either spill your secret or stop lying. I can't wait for school to start. My kids are super ready. They fight and whine and cry constantly. If I wasn't so hot and tired all the time I might have more patience for it. But I just don't. Next Wednesday is going to be a great day:) Pregnancy wise, I'm feeling mostly great. I definitely felt the third trimester kick in and have had to have at least a 10-20 minute nap most afternoons in order to make it through the day. My energy seemed to leave very suddenly and completely. Also, we've had record heat these past couple of months. Sweet. Or should I say sweat. I have not been loving it. My A/C is running all day long and I can't seem to ever get comfortable. The swelling has started and I expect to have it from now till 2-3 weeks after the baby is born. After my last two C-sections I've come to realize the swelling actually gets worse after delivery before it gets better. It's one of my biggest complaints, I hate it so much. I've also been super paranoid this pregnancy, about my kids and also this baby. I find myself starting to freak out about things that can go wrong. I just want him to get here so I can hold him and see that he's safe and healthy. Now that all my complaints are out, I really am having a good pregnancy:) Just ready for it to be over.
![]() |
| 32 weeks |
Last Saturday Casey ran the Parowan 1/2 Marathon, his first half. He did amazing. He has been training with Matt, both in running and cross fit workouts, and it has paid off. He also lost about 15 pounds in the last month, which has helped, I'm sure. His time was 1:39 and some seconds. He came across the finish line hurting, but I was so proud of him. Me and the kids met him at the race, then stopped at Cedar on the way home to swim at the Aquatic Center. It was a good day.
| Kaelee, Matt, Casey They all rocked it. |




1 comment:
at least you still look cute. the part about moms lying about their kids going back to school made me laugh. you sound like you need a vacation once that baby is born. to virginia.
Post a Comment