Sunday, August 21, 2011

Jepson Family Reunion 2011

This was actually a month ago but I haven't had a chance to blog about it. Now that summer break is over and kids are back in school (yay!) hopefully I'll have more un-crazy time in my schedule.


This awesome stream ran right through camp. The kids loved it. Jada was the first to fall in.

Beckham loved the stream. I don't know what's up with his face.

Dirt slide. Yup.

Jada and Matt.

Not too sure why we let this happen.

Nicole, Sydney, and the chimney sweep.

Caleb on the balance rope.

He was so, so happy the entire time. This kid likes his freedom and likes to wander. Which means I was paranoid about losing him the whole time. I'm pretty sure he could live up on the mountain.

I like him a lot.

Gav and Caleb.

Caleb shaking his booty to get his ping pong balls out. I love his hands in the pockets.

Casey rocking the cup stacking contest.

Trying to get the cookie in my mouth. They didn't realize I WILL be the first to get the cookie in if it's an Oreo.

Jada and Caleb teaming up for the tissue pull.


Getting ready for the cracker/balloon blowing up contest. I was not the winner.

Beckham and Easton hugging it out.

Fish pond. Cute girl.

Goin' fishin'.

Reagan and Jada, in a rare clean moment.

Paige chasing Beckham down with the spray bottle.

The popular kids' swing.

There was always a line. Thanks goes out to the awesome older boy cousins who were willing to push for hours!
Casey showing off his mad volleyball skills.

Me and my angel.

Grandma Jepson, always the trooper. Love her.

The fam. My dad, Chet & Erin & Easton, and Breanne were all there but had left by this point. Not at the reunion this year were Josh, Leif, and Kaelee's Matt.


3 comments:

Nat said...

yay! you listened to me! keep em coming

Megan said...

Looks like a fabulous family reunion. I love all the pics of games in action -- I always forget to take pics while the fun is happening! =)

Jana said...

Your family is so fun! I love peeking in on your lives.