Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Day of School


Jada has been talking about going to 1st grade since she started Kindergarten last year. She was so excited when it finally came. She's mostly excited to eat school lunch. So far she's loving being gone all day, and I'm loving not having to break up fights between her and Caleb all day. She is so excited to be in the same school with her cousins Sydney and Reagan.



Preschool orientation.


Caleb was a little tricky because he turned 5 at the end of July. I always planned on starting him a year late in Kindergarten, but when it actually got here I had serious second thoughts. It helped that Casey has the same birthday and so was in the same situation when he went to school, and him going a year late was the right call. I think it'll be great. He's so excited for school and so ready to learn. He loves sitting down and working on problems and I think he'll have a really great time. He's way excited to be in the same class with his cousin Gavin.



No comments: