LOL- you look awesome Heather! Look at that smokin' body :) haha. Well, have a good time and good luck!!
Wow, that's a little...something I don't want to say here. But I like it! And it's about time you posted again. Are those new shoes? Oh wait, they are, I remember. Call me!
seriously love the outfit. love love love it! That sounds like an awesome run. Good luck
Talk about hot mama! Good luck!
Your outfit turned out way cute and I love the socks! Have fun and maybe we will try and meet up with you sometime on the race!
Lookin good Heath!! Have fun!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOL- you look awesome Heather! Look at that smokin' body :) haha. Well, have a good time and good luck!!
Wow, that's a little...something I don't want to say here. But I like it! And it's about time you posted again. Are those new shoes? Oh wait, they are, I remember. Call me!
seriously love the outfit. love love love it! That sounds like an awesome run. Good luck
Talk about hot mama! Good luck!
Your outfit turned out way cute and I love the socks! Have fun and maybe we will try and meet up with you sometime on the race!
Lookin good Heath!! Have fun!
Post a Comment