So the marathon is in three days. THREE DAYS PEOPLE! I can't believe it's finally here. I've been battling a sore throat for quite a few days now and have been downing the vitamin C, gargling salt water, and drinking Airbourne like it's going out of style. Hopefully I can hold off any sickness until after Saturday. I haven't felt the nerves of the race yet. After four months of training all I'm thinking is; finally! The weather is supposed to be perfect and I'm so excited to run it with my sisters. Well, maybe just the first mile. We've all got our different goal times:)
The craziness of the past two months ended on Saturday when my sister Natalie and her Matt got married. It was perfect. From the temple, to the weather, to the set up on my parent's lawn, to the reception and live entertainment, and of course, the married couple (she snagged a good one). It all turned out exactly as planned. I choreographed a wedding party dance for the bride, groom, sisters, brothers, and Natalie's roommates. It was a big hit. Everyone was surprisingly willing to learn (even the boys!) and did an amazing job performing. As soon as I can find a video of it I'll post it. I wish I would have gotten more pictures, but the day was a bit crazy:)
P.S. If you want to see the most adorable wedding video ever of these two lovebirds, go here.
11 months ago



2 comments:
You are just way too cute Heather! And holy cow, good luck on Saturday- that oughta be fun for you, so good luck on it, I'm sure you will do fantastic!!
Beckham is as sturdy as rock when he is on his feet. I am sure he has been hiding that. He is just being modest, he is not the show off type. I am thinking he is secretly a genius.
Post a Comment