Saturday night we had one of those crazy Matt's-in-town kind of parties. It did not disappoint. Matt, of course, was the coordinator. We were splint into two teams. My team was the blue team, we named ourselves the Maniacs, and Casey was our captain. In addition to me and Casey we had Kaelee, Breanne, Travis, & Rhonda. The red team (we nicknamed them the Lame-iacs. You don't have to say it, I know we're cool) called themselves the InREDibles. They had Leif & Melissa, Nicole, Natalie, Chet & Erin. We were assigned to coordinate outfits, make our own posters, and come up with a team cheer. My team went above and beyond and even performed a dance number. We had games involving dice, crackers, and root beer. And we had relays involving water balloons, scooters, sidewalk chalk, and peanut M&Ms. The losing team had to drink a fun concoction called GROG (don't ask). There were a few questionable moments, but no one threw up. We then had our dance off. After 30 seconds of dancing against an opponent to the assigned style (hip hop, robot, favorite animal, etc.) the winner was determined by Josh and moved on to the next round. I'm proud to say Casey was the grand winner! He won a trophy and gave a tremendous speech. Good job to Leif and Rhonda who came in a close second and third. Rhonda was the surprise of the night when during her cheerleader dancing she pulled out a toe-touch, back bend, and splits. Totally wowed us all. Then there was dancing. And of course, there was food. Lots and lots of yummy food. It was quite the event.
11 months ago



8 comments:
Your family has so much fun! I love reading about your parties.
Wow - we need to spice up our family parties!
LOVE Casey's boots... and you look HOT!!! How fun for you guys!!! Totally jealous I'm not in the fam!
I am pretty sure if I was still at the party I would have given Casey some pretty tough competition but maybe its a rookie thing, Rhonda seemed to take over that role well and her splits were awesome! You guys had really awesome costumes and wish we could have seen more of the night.
C-R-A-Z-I-E-S I love it!!!
I am honored to be adopted into the Woodbury craziness! I think we defined "Maniac" a little better that night.
Cheers to you for being the BEST choreographer for our dance!!
Seems like there should be video somewhere showing off Casey's awesome dance moves! ;)
I love that picture of Beckham and the caption, too. Oh, and I agree with the video request.
Post a Comment